Baby Hair Signature Bang Wig Options:
Straight: Our straight units are made with BabyHair’s very own 12A quality hair. With a nice and silky texture, you can easily style this unit however you please. Whether it is to simply keep it straight and sleek or to perhaps curl it for a new look, either way, you will surely love this unit.
Loose/Body Wave: The best thing about this style is that it is the perfect in-between style. This simply means that it is neither too straight looking nor too curly looking. Therefore, it is the ideal style for those who are unsure of what hairstyle they want. It can easily be straightened and will remain straight for an extended period of time. Also, it can be curled and will surely keep the curl for a long while as well.
Deep Wave: This is the ultimate choice for those who wish to have a nice curly look. Thinking about going to the beach, the pool, or a nice tropical location? Well, this is the style for you. The curls on this unit are deep and can easily be manipulated to create a lovely wet and wavy look.
Lace frontal wigs give the most natural-looking hairline possible and will certainly help you to pull off an unlimited number of styles. From a cute top bun to a half up half down style, your options are endless.
Though 4×4 closure or 5×5 closure wigs are easier to handle, especially for a first-time wig wearer, the benefits of a 13×4 certainly exceed all the other options. With a hairline that mimics that of a natural scalp as well as the freedom to part at any side, a 13×4 is a great choice when it comes to versatility.
What to expect from Baby Hair’s 13×4 frontal wigs:
– Transparent (HD) lace. Our wigs are fully equipped with transparent lace that will surely blend with a multitude of skin tones. Our lace is also very thin and can be easily bleached, plucked, and styled.
– Free parting space. With 4” of parting space going vertically or towards the middle of your head, and 13” across your hairline, you will have lots of versatility when it comes to styling your unit.
– Open back concept. Our wigs are designed to be very breathable, and that is exactly what you will get when you wear any of our units.
– Adjustable straps and clips. Though all of our wigs are made based on standard sizing, we have equipped our units with adjustable straps as well as clips for extra security.
With so much to expect from our units, try one today. You won’t be disappointed!
Are Lace Front Wigs More Expensive?
Lace front wigs can be more expensive than regular wigs without a lace frontal because they are made with high-quality lace and will look the most natural. For a look that’s undetectable and has great styling versatility, lace front wigs are certainly worth the money. We understand this and this is why we have made every effort to cut away the middle man and go directly to the factory to get the best possible price for our customers.
What Is A Lace Front Cap Construction?
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a section of sheer lace in the front of the wig (but not the entire cap)
- Allows for hairstyling versatility away from the face
- Most lace fronts are ready-to-wear and are seamlessly temple-to-temple
- Made with a delicate lace material that should be handled with care
Looking for more Wig styles? Check out our Baby Hair Wigz Collection.